Clint Walker was a popular movie and television actor in the 1970s and those who are big fans from this era wonder if Clint Walker was or is married. In fact, Clint Walker has been married three times.
Wives of Clint Walker
His first wife was Verna Garver, who he married in 1948 and divorced in 1968. They had one child together. In 1974, he married Giselle Hennessey, who died in 1994. He is currently married to a woman named Susan Cavallari.
Always popular among the ladies for his tall frame and sculpted physique, Clint Walker’s three marriages attest to the fact that he has never been alone for a very long period of time.
Clint Walker's Life
Here are a few more interesting things that went on in his life.
- Many people are not aware of the fact that Clint Walker was a twin. His twin was a girl and he and his sister were both born in May 1927 in Hartford, Illinois.
- Clint Walker would go on to play a role as one of the prisoners in the film “The Dirty Dozen,” a popular World War II based action film starring Telly Savales as well as number of other popular actors from that era.
- Clint Walker's real full name is Norman Eugene Walker, but “Clint” became his nickname and de facto stage name.
- Another other notable appearance made by Clint Walker was his role as a guard in Cecil B. DeMille’s “Ten Commandments.”
- Walker also enjoyed an eight year run on the television series “Cheyenne.”
You can find more information on his fan site, supposedly run by Clint himself with the help of his current wife, Susan.
YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2018 by LoveToKnow Corp
Link to this page
Cite this page
"Was Clint Walker Married?." YourDictionary, n.d. Web. 21 June 2018. <http://biography.yourdictionary.com/articles/was-clint-walker-married.html>.
Was Clint Walker Married?. (n.d.). Retrieved June 21st, 2018, from http://biography.yourdictionary.com/articles/was-clint-walker-married.html